Decision Design Hub
What if every decision enabled You, the People in your life, the Environment and your Prosperity, to Thrive…
Every decision is like a pebble in a pond causing a ripple effect…
Do you want to understand and improve the outcomes of your decisions?
Start your decision design journey here.
- Ground yourself by creating your Life Context with your Values & Preferred Future
- Turn your Life Context into an Action Plan and Live your Values everyday…
- Update your Decision Making – know the ripple effect your decisions have on the People in your life, the Environment and your Prosperity
- Know what you are doing and why you are doing it
“With every decision towards our values, we create gentle ripples that over time
become a wave of change – a better future …” Helen Lewis DDH.
Really change the outcomes in your life, business or organisation by;
- Knowing your Values & the attributes of your Preferred Future- Your Life Context
- Learn to use the Decision Design process to distil your options, check the best option that’s in line with your values and moves you towards your preferred future.
- The Result: Clarity, Confidence and a sense of Calm .
-Start Your Values Journey Here –
Download the- LIFE MAP TOOL –
A FREE Online Life Assessment- for the 12 Aspects of Life
If we want to make a change – it’s best to start with ourselves!
- How would you rate these 12 aspects, in your life at the moment?
- What would your preferred ratings be?
- Why do you want to make the change?
- What changes do you need to make?
- Navigate the change with supporting ideas and resources
Explore how to make Decisions with your values so the outcome considers People, Environment Prosperity every day.
If people, the environment and prosperity are important to you… in your life and work…
and to make decisions that matter – we need to merge People, Environment and Prosperity into our decision making every day, rather than treat people, environment and prosperity, each as a separate silo – considered when it’s convenient.
My P.E.P Talk
Discover how we can consider People, Environment & Prosperity ( P.E.P) in every decision, every day, ensuring the outcome is addressing the root cause, improving the situation and creating a meaningful ripple effect.
- Find common ground with people you love, live with and work with – to enhance connection, collaboration and respect. Why do discussions go round and round? How can we decide without the win/lose?
- Understand how nature functions, the best tools to use for a healthier environment, and as a private consumer or as an organisation – ways to check that the food and products you buy are produced in ways that enhance the environment. Find out why action on climate change is taking so long…
- Get clear on what prosperity means to you – money, wealth, freedom or chilling out and what you can do to create a prosperous life or work environment.
Listen to it here…
“Just as ripples spread out when a single pebble is dropped into water,
the actions of individuals can have far-reaching effects.” Dalai Lama.