The Life Planner lets you plan your year, your quarters- then action the quarterly projects into Months, weeks, days. The Life Planner is a perpetual planner so it doesn’t matter when you start using it, you fill in the dates and pages.. each Month allows for 31 days..
Plan your Life- Live your Plan in 4 steps- Plan, Do, Review and Forward Plan.
90 days is a great period of time to get into the nitty gritty of your projects, activities and tasks. Why go back to paper you may ask.?. Well study’s suggest that we are 42% more likely to achieve our goals if we right them down. Writing our goals and actions down improves motivation & focus, reduces stress, causes us to achieve bigger goals and allows us to track progress.
Planner pages include:
- Annual calendar at the front
- Room for your Life Context/ Vision/ Preferred future
- Planning pages for year, quarter, month, week, days of the month
- Day pages- Day to an opening- Time slots from 5am to 10pm, Daily task list, Deadline tasks, Wellbeing tasks, 3/4 page for notes, & a Daily review section.
- Quarterly review, weekly review and daily review sections- to keep you on track
- Planning space for the first month of the next quarter – so the transition to the next Quarterly Life Planner is seamless.
- $25/ Quarterly planner includes postage.
.. But will the Life Planner suit me you ask- take a look at my ‘How to use the Life Planner’ video- here